buy Lyrica generic
The 2018 Juried Watercolor Show will be on display at
follow url The Garden House, Leu Gardens, Orlando, FL
http://ocontoareachamber.com/chamber-restaurant-week/ March 12 – June 15, 2018
This exhibition presents an opportunity for you to view and purchase from a selection of the best work by Central Florida watercolor artists. The CFWS membership is invited annually to submit recent work and the best have been selected for inclusion by this year’s jurist, Suzanna Winton, NWS and awards were presented during the Opening Reception, held March 14, to the following:
- BEST IN SHOW: “Joan” by Plinio Pinto
- FIRST PLACE: “The Instructor” by Katherine Davis
- SECOND PLACE: “Carnaby St. Shoes” by Mary Ellen Carrier
- THIRD PLACE: “Late Summer” by Marcela Moglia
- MERIT AWARD: “El Jefe” by Susan Jane Donohoe
- MERIT AWARD: “Day at the Beach” by Susan Grogan
- HONORABLE MENTION: “Cactus in Bloom” by Diane Darnell
- HONORABLE MENTION: “Holly GoLightly” by Mike Malloy
Our host is Leu Gardens and the exhibition is open to the public during Leu Gardens regular operating hours. Admission to Leu Gardens is NOT required to view the show. Free parking on site.
Preview the work on display in the online gallery.
Exhibition Catalogs are available at the reception desk and online.