Annual Juried Show, February 3 – March 27, 2020.
Hosted at the SOBO Gallery in Winter Garden, Florida
- October 10 – November 15, 2019 – submit paintings for entry.
- December 15, 2019 – Artists notifications sent
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 – Artists drop off paintings at SOBO 1-3pm
- Monday, February 3, 2020 – Show opens, available during SOBO hours.
- February 8, 2020 – Artist judges paintings for prizes and awards
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 – Reception /Awards Ceremony at SOBO, 6-8pm
- Friday, March 27, 2020 – show ends
- Sunday, March 29, 2020. Artists pick up paintings from SOBO, 1-3pm
Must be a current member of CFWS to be eligible to submit.
Submission of work to the Annual Juried Show by digital image does not imply inclusion. Digital images will be submitted for juror consideration and, if selected, you will receive notification along with required forms to submit when delivering your work on February 2nd. To submit your digital image(s), complete the form below. How to prepare your digital image (JPG.)
If selected, your work MUST be framed to CFWS Show Standards. Work delivered not to standards cannot be included in show. More on CFWS Show Standards.
Ready to submit?
Two step process: 1. Submit form & images, 2. Pay your fee.
1. Complete form attach your image(s) and submit entry
2. Now, pay your fees with a credit card and PayPal.
Prefer to mail a check? Make check payable to Central Florida Watercolor Society and mail to: Central Florida Watercolor Society, P.O. Box 941512, Maitland, FL 32794-1512.
You will get an email from the show coordinator after the juror makes his decisions. Good Luck.
Contact web administrator if you are not able to make your payment with PayPal.