Annual Juried Show, February 2 – March 27, 2021
Hosted at the SOBO Gallery in Winter Garden, Florida
- Now through December 7, 2020 – submit paintings for entry.
- December TBD, 2020 – Artists notifications sent
- January 31, 2021 – Artists drop off paintings at SOBO 3-5pm
- Tuesday, February 2, 2020 – Show opens, available during SOBO hours.
- February 4, 2021 – Reception at SOBO, 6-8pm
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 – show ends
- Sunday, March 28, 2021. Artists pick up paintings from SOBO, 3-5pm
Must be a current member of CFWS to be eligible to submit.
Pricing Consideration: CFWS has agreed to pay 30% commission on sales to SOBO during the show.
Digital Submission: Submitting work to the Annual Juried Show by digital image does not imply inclusion. Digital images will be submitted for juror consideration and, if selected, you will receive notification along with required forms when delivering your work on January 31, 2021. To submit your digital image(s), complete the form below.
How to prepare your digital image (JPG.)
If selected, your work MUST be framed to CFWS Show Standards. Work delivered not to standards cannot be included in show.
More on CFWS Show Standards.
Ready to submit?
Two step process:
1. Submit form & images,
2. Pay your fee.
STEP 1. Complete form attach, your image(s) and submit entry
STOP! Did you click the SUBMIT button above?
STEP 2. Now, pay your fees with a credit card using PayPal.
Prefer to mail a check? Make check payable to Central Florida Watercolor Society and mail to: Central Florida Watercolor Society, P.O. Box 941512, Maitland, FL 32794-1512.
You will get an email from the show coordinator after the juror makes his decisions. Good Luck.
Contact web administrator if you are not able to make your payment with PayPal.