These gatherings are a great opportunity to get out and create
some loose watercolor,
just sketch, observe others working and enjoy
the company of fellow artists.
No peer pressure, no masterpieces
If a demo is scheduled, they start at 10 a.m. See you there.
Will you host a Plein Air event?
We are encouraging members to "host" a plein air outing during the coming season.
The duties of the Plein Air host is as follows:
- Coordinate seven locations for the artists to paint outdoors during the months of October, November, January, February, March, April, May.
- Plein Air outings normally take place on the 3rd Saturday of each month starting at 10 a.m. Occasionally due to holidays or special events the date may change.
- Inform the members of upcoming events through the newsletter, website and announcement at meetings.
- Occasionally recruit and promote a volunteer artist to do a demonstration of Plein air at an event.
- Greet the artists, take photos and do a short write up of each event and send to the newsletter editor and webmaster.
If you are hosting and need to edit/update your info, resubmit the form.