We are offering a in person watercolor workshop with watercolor artist
Sue Archer, NWS, AWS, TWSA, FWS
Sue Archer will be the jurist for our March Annual Show, performing a demo for the membership and conducting this workshop.
Designed to inspire your creativity by learning to “see” and experience some of the different aspects of color theory and painting light on objects. Color is one of the elements of design! “My goal as an instructor is to present you with information about COLOR THEORY to add to your core of knowledge regardless of your medium”.
Topics to be discussed: Color Theory – Achieving colorful darks – Pigment quality – Psychology of color –Importance of value and shape – Unity – Saving white paper – Intent – Showing strong light on objects. For more information: https://sue-archer-watercolors.com/site/workshops/
Date: March 7, 8, 9, 2022 from 9am – 4pm each day.
Location: Hopper Academy, 1101 Pine Ave., Sanford, FL 32771
Fee: $300.00 early bird, for members, before Sunday Jan. 23, 2022
$325.00 for members, after January 23, 2022
*By joining CFWS prior to registering, you can pay the workshop members fee.
Special – New Members who join and register, for the Sue Archer workshop will have their membership extended thru the ’22-’23 season.
For more information about the benefits of being a CFWS member and our online membership registration, goto our Membership Registration.
Space is limited, act now!
Workshop participants will receive list of supplies, and necessary drawings to prepare before the workshop. Everyone paints together with Sue. Once registered and your fee payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
TWO STEP REGISTRATION:
1. COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM AND SUBMIT IT;
2. PAY YOUR FEE: CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS: ONLINE OR MAIL-IN.
1. Complete registration form below and pay online using a credit card and the secure CFWS Paypal Account (you do not need a PayPal account to pay online) or;
2. Complete registration form below, submit, and then mail your check, payable to Central Florida Watercolor Society to CFWS, PO Box 941512, Maitland, FL 32794-1512. Please include workshop in memo area of check.
*Your space is reserved once funds clear accounts.
Online and mail-in registrations must be received three days prior to workshop start.
CFWS CANCELLATION POLICY
• If requested, up until one week prior to the workshop start, a refund, minus a $20 cancellation fee, will be approved.
• If a cancellation/refund request is made within one week prior to the workshop start, the extenuating circumstances will be considered by the CFWS Board before a refund will be approved.
Contact our Workshop Registrar with any questions.
STEP 1: Complete the form and submit your registration to the Workshop Registrar.
STEP 2: Pay your fee online using PayPal and a credit card or mail your check.
Registration for the Sue Archer March ’22 Workshop
Did you submit your registration?
STEP 2: Pay online or mail your check.
You have option to pay with check made payable to Central Florida Watercolor Society and mailed to
Central Florida Watercolor Society
PO Box 941512, Maitland, FL 32794-1512