We are offering an online, ZOOM based, watercolor workshop
with watercolor artist Carol Carter, AWA
Carol explained that a normal 6-hour, “in person” workshop can be
completed in three hours on ZOOM.
How? Each student is given a packet prior to the workshop to prepare,
freeing the instructor and student to spend all their time painting.
April 6-7, 2021 • 9 a.m. – 12 noon
Online ZOOM Workshop
Fee: $120 members / $150 non-members*
*By joining CFWS prior to registering, you can pay the workshop members fee.
Special – New Members who join and register, for the Carol Carter workshop ($40 membership fee + $120 workshop fee = $160 ), will have their membership extended thru the ’21-’22 season.
For more information about the benefits of being a CFWS member and our online membership registration, goto our Membership Registration.
Carol Carter’s Daily Workshop Schedule:
9 – 10:45 a.m. : Paint prepared piece while Carol demonstrates;
10:45 -11 a.m. : Break;
11 – 12 noon : Back to work with Carol, finishing touches, and critiques.
The following day a new painting will be demonstrated following the same schedule. *Included with the price of the workshop is a downloadable video to keep.
Space is limited, act now!
Workshop participants will receive list of supplies, and necessary drawings to prepare before the workshop. Everyone paints together with Carol.
• Once registered and your fee payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
• On April 4, 2021, look for an email with a LINK allowing you to attend the Zoom workshop. If you do not get this link for some reason, contact the CFWS Workshop Registrar immediately.
TWO STEP REGISTRATION:
1. COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM AND SUBMIT IT;
2. PAY YOUR FEE: CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS: ONLINE OR MAIL-IN.
1. Complete registration form below and pay online using a credit card and the secure CFWS Paypal Account (you do not need a PayPal account to pay online) or;
2. Complete registration form below, submit, and then mail your check, payable to Central Florida Watercolor Society to CFWS, PO Box 941512, Maitland, FL 32794-1512. Please include workshop in memo area of check.
*Your space is reserved once funds clear accounts.
Online and mail-in registrations must be received three days prior to workshop start.
CFWS CANCELLATION POLICY
• If requested, up until one week prior to the workshop start, a refund, minus a $20 cancellation fee, will be approved.
• If a cancellation/refund request is made within one week prior to the workshop start, the extenuating circumstances will be considered by the CFWS Board before a refund will be approved.
Contact our Workshop Registrar with any questions.
STEP 1: Complete the form and submit your registration to the Workshop Registrar.
STEP 2: Pay your fee online using PayPal and a credit card or mail your check.
Registration for the Carol Carter Online Workshop
Did you submit your registration?
STEP 2: Pay online or mail your check.
You have option to pay with check made payable to Central Florida Watercolor Society and mailed to
Central Florida Watercolor Society
PO Box 941512, Maitland, FL 32794-1512