Benefits of CFWS Membership
Membership in CFWS includes:
- Workshops to enhance your skills and understanding of the art of watercolor and related techniques.
- Demonstrations at monthly meetings by members or special guests.
- Exhibit in CFWS watercolor events.
- Opportunity to submit your art to the CFWS Annual Juried Member Show.
- A monthly emailed newsletter.
- The option to publish your website address, art classes, achievements or special events in the newsletter and on the website.
Annual Membership is available to anyone age 18 or older. Members are permitted to vote, hold office, and participate fully in all activities. Dues are $40.00 annually. New members may join throughout the year. As a courtesy, those joining after April 1st will have their membership continued throughout the next season. Renewal dues are payable May thru July, and are delinquent as of August 1st. at which time all unpaid members will be immediately dropped from the membership rolls, losing all status and privileges until dues are paid in full.
Charter Members are those given special recognition as members joining prior to January 1, 1999.
Life Members are those who have paid the one-time Life Membership fee of $300.
Corporate Membership is available to any business or corporation approved by the Board for membership. Corporate members are not permitted to vote or hold office but may allow a limited number of their employees to attend meetings and other functions of the Society, as determined by the Board.
Honorary Membership is awarded to persons as a measure of esteem and respect by the membership of the Society. This is an expression of honor and carries with it no voting rights or other benefits which are due to paying members.